Catch up with all the latest tax and accountancy news.
- Receipts for July 2021 second highest on record.
- Reform could create as many problems as it solves.
- Calls for new road pricing system to replace fuel duty.
- Britons’ savings down in July but above expectations
- HMRC considers bringing in a new residential property developers’ tax.
- Plans to be written into Finance Bill 2022 and take effect from April 2028.
- Care costs become unaffordable for some pensioners.
- A tax hike could generate £14bn a year.
- Hertfordshire pays more IHT than Northern Ireland and Wales combined.
- New fuel rates from 1 September 2021 onwards.
Subscribe to our newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.
By submitting your details you agree to receive email marketing from KBSP. You can withdraw your consent or change your preferences at any time by emailing us or by clicking the link at the bottom of every email we send you.