Catch up with all the latest tax and accountancy news.
- National living wage now includes 23 and 24-year-olds.
- Holidays extended in England, Northern Ireland and Wales.
- Temporary business rates reductions, frozen multiplier, and a ‘fundamental review'.
- Changes to kick in from Tuesday 6 April 2021, exactly one year later than planned.
- Updated tax rules include ‘staking' for the first time.
- Employee contributions increased by 12% in Q3 2020.
- Applications for vouchers close on 31 March 2021.
- Changes to take place from 1 January 2022.
- The ONS estimated 1.7 million people were unemployed in January this year.
- The Treasury announced 30 tax updates, consultations and documents.
Subscribe to our newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.
By submitting your details you agree to receive email marketing from KBSP. You can withdraw your consent or change your preferences at any time by emailing us or by clicking the link at the bottom of every email we send you.