Catch up with all the latest tax and accountancy news.
- Tax body calls for greater scrutiny from MPs.
- Grants may be recovered and penalties issued.
- COVID-19 forces some to cut their cloth accordingly.
- Second and final round of payments to open in August.
- Bodies issue collective plea as SEISS nears the end.
- A million employers claim £15bn in subsidies.
- The future of house prices and demand following the coronavirus pandemic.
- Coronavirus-driven tax exemption in place until 5 April 2021.
- Scams were ‘so convincing they were hard to spot’.
- One in six mortgage borrowers take up ‘payment holidays’.
Subscribe to our newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.
By submitting your details you agree to receive email marketing from KBSP. You can withdraw your consent or change your preferences at any time by emailing us or by clicking the link at the bottom of every email we send you.