Catch up with all the latest tax and accountancy news.
- The CIOT has raised concerns over the potential costs and burdens on businesses.
- Borrowing was £17.6 billion higher than the same period last year.
- Applications close on 30 June 2021.
- The extension is expected to save 340,000 jobs, according to the OBR.
- An extra 600,000 taxpayers are eligible for the fourth and fifth grants.
- The scheme is due to end in December 2021.
- Measures announced in the Budget will take effect from 6 April 2021.
- Furlough claims must be made by today.
- The construction industry grew by 0.9% in January 2021.
- Quarterly reports could place “additional burden” on companies.
Subscribe to our newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.
By submitting your details you agree to receive email marketing from KBSP. You can withdraw your consent or change your preferences at any time by emailing us or by clicking the link at the bottom of every email we send you.