The Companies Act requires companies to submit various documents within strict time limits. Not only is this a considerable administrative burden, failure to comply can result in potentially severe penalties for directors.
We can relieve you of both the burden and the worry by helping with your Company Secretarial duties.
Our service includes:
- Filing accounts and annual confirmation statements
- Maintaining statutory registers:
- Register of Allotments
- Register of Transfers
- Register of Members
- Register of Directors
- Register of Secretaries
- Register of Directors’ Interests
- Register of Mortgages and Charges
- Changes of officersPreparing and filing Companies House forms recording:
- Changes of registered office
- Increases in share capital
- Allotments of shares
- Changes of accounting reference date
- Preparing documentation for annual general meetings
- If required, acting as company secretary of your company
- If required, providing your company with a registered office address
Contact us today to discuss how we can help you with your Company Secretarial duties.
Free initial consultation
If you're here, the chances are that one of our existing clients has recommended us. Now you've read a bit more about what makes KBSP tick, the next step is a face-to-face conversation. Get in touch now to arrange an opportunity to ask specific questions and find out more about what we can do for you.
Get in touch today
Find out more about what we do and how we can help you.