Catch up with all the latest tax and accountancy news.
- Growth slows as SDLT holiday tapers off.
- Online service to simplify apprenticeship levy funds allocation process.
- The three dividend tax rates will increase for the first time since the 2010/11 tax year.
- Rise in National Insurance to fund development of the health and social care tax.
- End to pandemic-related subsidisation pushes up food prices.
- GDP grows by 0.1% in July 2021.
- Taxable trusts receive extended registration period.
- Spending Review to be held alongside Autumn Budget.
- Pensioners to miss out on promised £4bn increase.
- Tax rise to help fund the NHS and pay for social care.
Subscribe to our newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.
By submitting your details you agree to receive email marketing from KBSP. You can withdraw your consent or change your preferences at any time by emailing us or by clicking the link at the bottom of every email we send you.