Catch up with all the latest tax and accountancy news.
- The cash boost will be made available from 31 July 2021.
- Around four million UK workers were furloughed at the end of December.
- Around 15% of businesses are at “great risk” of imminent closure
- Employees’ salaries currently attract more in tax than self-employed individuals.
- Unemployment increased to 5% in the three months to November 2020.
- Fines to kick in after 28 February 2021.
- The proportion of borrowing £1,000 or more increased to 45%.
- Taxpayers could face fines totalling to £250 million.
- 50,000 small firms close every year due to late payments.
- Self-assessment taxpayers can spread payments over up to 12 months.
Subscribe to our newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.
By submitting your details you agree to receive email marketing from KBSP. You can withdraw your consent or change your preferences at any time by emailing us or by clicking the link at the bottom of every email we send you.