Catch up with all the latest tax and accountancy news.
- The bounce-back loan scheme has provided £38 billion of finance to SMEs.
- Registrations rise to 21,616 per week in June.
- Changes announced to protect businesses during the pandemic.
- Sunak outlined measures to protect jobs as the coronavirus pandemic continues.
- The scheme forms part of the Government's winter economy plan.
- Autumn fiscal annoucement scrapped for second successive year.
- BBPA CEO said a curfew will “devastate” the pub sector.
- All directors to complete identity verification checks.
- Furlough numbers fall from 30% to 11%.
- Evictions ban extended until the end of the year.
Subscribe to our newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.
By submitting your details you agree to receive email marketing from KBSP. You can withdraw your consent or change your preferences at any time by emailing us or by clicking the link at the bottom of every email we send you.